FREE Best Selling Book...

A real best-selling internet marketing book that's available in the local bookstores is free now at : CLICK LINK http://bit.ly/2G1t8Eg Just cover S&H or can get 7 handpicked chapters at no cost ... Get your copy now!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

In Memory Of Elvis Presley - Pledging My Love - Song With Video

This is one of my favorite Elvis songs! Thought you might enjoy the song with a video as we remember this great musician during "Elvis Week" and forevermore. The creator of this video has done a wonderful job and shared some pictures I had never seen. One of my favorites it appears he is riding his horse at Graceland. I was fortunate to see him in concert 1977 as Elvis performed at Taylor County Coliseum in Abilene, Texas. This was one of the last concerts he did as the song "Pledging My Love" was one of the last he recorded. Hope you enjoy the song and video!


No comments:

Post a Comment